My Journey thru Surrogacy...


Sunday, May 27, 2012

Full circle...

39 weeks and some odd days....we are 4 days away from our due date..June 1st is this Friday!! My IP's are getting REALLY excited..I get a text message every morning asking how I am feeling today..its so cute! I'm starting to feel really pregnant now..the baby is defiantly engaged and hanging out til the big day..I got that pregnant waddle kicking to prove it!!

I have an acupuncture appointment tomorrow morning, where my chiropractors tells me most women have 2 sessions and then go into labour...so we'll see if he's right or not?! It's funny how we used acupuncture to get pregnant and now we are using it to get un-pregnant!!

Can't wait to be sharing my labour story with all of you soon! Only a few more hours..days or weeks til we meet sweet surro baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment