My Journey thru Surrogacy...


Saturday, June 9, 2012

still pregnant!!

So two rounds of acupuncture and two stretch and sweeps...and guess what!??! We are STILL pregnant!! :) It's soooo funny because my IP's kept telling me to wait til June 2nd...they just weren't ready til then..but now that we are "over" due the pressure is 'ON'! I've got a very impatient Mommy and Daddy awaiting to meet this sweet miracle..which s/he has decided they truly would like just a *little* bit more time...I'm actually feeling REALLY good especially for being 8 days past our due date..very little swelling and in good spirits! Hoping baby decides soon when their birthday is...I am really looking forward to the end where I get to see my IP's with their miracle baby!! We see the midwife again on Tuesday which will be followed by a NST test and possibly an ultrasound and OB visit...*fingers crossed* all goes well and baby is allowed to bake as long as they need to!!  Send me all your birthy vibes people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment