My Journey thru Surrogacy...


Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day

As mother's day is approaching, I take the time to reflect on exactly what I am doing on this journey. Its amazing really..I am giving 'B' a life of mother's days...a life of hand made cards and gifts...a life of boogery kisses...of late night cuddles...of I love yous...of temper tantrums... and of pure joy... 

So many of us take for granted being able to be a mom...'B' has been waiting for 16+ years to be a mom..and this year she gets to do just that...celebrate the fact that she is indeed a mom.

My "due" date is quickly approaching and I am so thankful to have taken this journey. It is bitter sweet that the ending is near..I am so happy to be giving them the family they have been waiting for, for oh so long..but I will be sad to see them go. They have become a big part of my life in the last 2 years of trying and baby making and I will truly miss them. But I am so thankful to have given them a family.

Happy Mother's Day B!! Love you and I am honored to be carrying your dreams within me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment