My Journey thru Surrogacy...


Tuesday, January 24, 2012

22 week ultarsound




22 Weeks!! Wow...This pregnancy is really flying by...The IP's were absolutely shocked at the size of the baby..there was a picture at the end of the bed where we were getting the ultrasound done with a "to size" 24 week baby and they couldn't believe little bean...or not so little was SO BIG already!! I looked it up and the baby is about the size of an eggplant!!


2 more weeks til the baby is viable!! Which HELLO AWESOME milestone!! We found out the baby is laying transverse (<----->)..but from what I have heard from other mama's this is really common in subsequent pregnancies..so little z...I'm just telling you this now...you better be head down by D day!

Birthing classes are going wonderfully...and I feeling really encouraged about having my planned VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section). Although I am quite nervous about birthing in the hospital and really wish I could have a HVBAC...(home vaginal birth after c-section)...but I have an amazing support system and it's all ganna work out to be amazing!!

6 more weeks left in the 2nd trimester! Keep growing little z!!!

Any guesses on BOY or GIRL???

No comments:

Post a Comment